Weatherproof Hard Case with Customizable Foam
Provide IP67 level dust and water protection for electronics, batteries, cameras, drones, glass pieces, e-nails, guns, ammo, valuables, survival gear, emergency kits using this customizable Kodiak Case.
The IP, or Ingress Protection, rating is a two digit value that indicates the level of protection provided by the cases. The IP67 rating of this case means that it provides complete protection against dust and other solid particles and that it can withstand up to 30 minutes of submersion in water at up to 1 meter depth.
The case is constructed of impact and ultraviolet resistant polypropylene and has a fully customizable foam interior for superior shock protection. A pressure relief valve allows you to slowly and safely equalize the pressure inside and out.
- Waterproof up to 1 meter depth for 30 minutes
- Shockproof design with fully customizable foam interior
- Total protection against dust and other solid material
- Ultraviolet and impact resistant material
- Manual pressure relief valve allows for gradual pressure equalization
- Seal design provides IP67 level protection
- Ergonomic, rubber covered handle
- 7mm diameter holes for locking and securing
- -40 ~ +194°F (-40 ~ +90°C) safe temperature range